Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Epic Fail for this week- I'm up 0.8lbs.

I guess it was to be expected after all the holiday festivities. When I stepped on the scale after all my celebrating on July 4th- I had already gained back all the weight I lost last the week before. I was good for the weekdays (other than Wednesday) but, I went off track again on the weekends. My biggest problem is not tracking on weekends. We do so much "spur of the moment" eating (at parties, restaurants, barbecues, etc.) that I just let it go. It's definitely something I need to work on.

I won't lie, when I stepped on the scale this morning this is what I heard in my head:

Next week I'm hoping to hear some sort of victory noise! Fingers crossed...


I'll be back tomorrow with my Project 10 post. This week I'm going to talk about getting back on track after a slip up.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny - I hear the same horn lately when I step on the scale.

    Hang in there - you're on the right track! TOTALLY looking forward to your post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!