Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Reason for my Sporadic Posting

I know I haven't kept up with my posts very well in the past week or 2. I just wanted to share the totally adorable reason:

My Beautiful Hannah

My husband hated the bonnet- I think it's the cutest!
                                   

A decent family shot since there's only 1 chin on me. Woot! Woot!
(Nevermind that Brooke isn't smiling. . .)

I can't remember if I was blowing raspberries on her cheek or kissing her, my cheeks look super puffed.

God Bless Hannah! (This is the only picture of the actual baptism where I don't have multiple chins)

My little monkey- Brooke with her Nana (my mom)
That's chocolate and dirt on her face- lol


The girls playing together this morning in Hannah's new toy


We had about 40 people over after the ceremony Sunday so I was busy all week prepping. I fully expect tomorrow's weigh in to be a disaster after that celebration! Plus, my birthday was yesterday and, although I didn't over-eat all day, I did make VERY poor choices. I had a candy bar for lunch, my mom made chili for dinner and there were Mudslides, cookies and an ice cream cake for dessert. 

So, definitely expecting a gain tomorrow. 

We shall see!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!