Monday, July 2, 2012

Stress

I am writing this post to avoid going on a binge. My husband is being a pain in the rear, my toddler is showing me the definition of "terrible 2's", the dog just knocked over my 6 month old, dishes are piled in the sink, dinner still needs to be made and I just want to eat. I need to find a way to deal when all I want to do is bury my head under the covers until everyone is happy OR eat 3000 calories worth of junk.

I already gave in a bit and had a skinny cow ice cream and now I want something salty. The dishes are calling my name- hopefully that's enough of a distraction 'til dinner's on the table.

How do you all cope with stress eating when you can't just escape?

1 comment:

  1. sadly, tonight (and all of today actually) I just ate. I wasn't even stressed, but tired from a long few days alone with the kids. I respond to both tiredness and stress with food. Very frustrating after having a great day yesterday. That always seems to happen to me lately...I have one good day & one bad day. Not the best way to lose weight :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!