Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pinspiration for Weight Loss

I spent a few hours last night trying to re-organize my Pinterest boards and decided to post some of my favorite weight loss/fitness/health related pins. If you aren't yet a member of Pinterest (do you live under a rock?!?!) you HAVE to join! You can start out by following me!

Follow Me on Pinterest

(Note: If you are trying to lose weight- do not follow any of my food boards except Weight Watchers Friendly! I should probably get rid of them and stop torturing myself.)

Anyway, here are a few pins I like best. I think I may even print some out and put them on my fridge and on the wall in front of my desk at work. I'll try anything to keep the momentum (or, in my case right now- start the ball rolling, again.)



Totally doing this:






Totally me, this is the one I need to hang up everywhere:



And my FAVORITE:


All original sources can be found by clicking the pictures on my Thinspiration Pinterest board.

Do you have any inspirational pictures or sayings that you refer to for a pick-me-up? Please share :-)


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the quotes, they really can make such a huge difference during a workout or a day when you really feel like giving up, I keep saying encouraging things to myself over and over. Good job with you loss this past week. Will be following some more posts for sure
    Bron
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really have to start pasting them up everywhere. It's difficult to keep a positive attitude for a long term goal in these days of instant gratification.

      Delete
  2. "you might not know exactly how to get there, but you need to know where you're going"
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that first one! Thank you for sharing.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing with me!