Friday, July 27, 2012

Project 10- Popsicles: The Ultimate Summer Treat


You can read about Project 10 HERE.

I went to a Tupperware party last Friday night and, although I am broke and promised myself I wouldn't spend more than I had to in order to be polite, I spent $60. Apparently, I do this EVERY time I go to a Tupperware party. The "Leader" asked us to name our favorite piece of Tupperware that we own. As I flipped through the catalog I realized that I own many, many pieces! Anyway, I'd like to think that the money is going towards my health goals since I have the best intentions for both (yes, only 2 items for $60 ::faint:: Was Tupperware always INSANELY expensive?!).

The first is simple- a pitcher to use for cold lemon-water. I already have a Brita pitcher but I honestly prefer water straight from the faucet. Plus, I'm not sure you can put lemon slices into the Brita? My mom had one of these when I was a kid and it lasted forever so, that kinda justifies the $32.50- right? 
source
I'm super excited about my other purchase and I can't wait until it comes in. These really cool Popsicle sticks! The Lollitups: 

source

source

I've been scouring the internet for some great low cal/point popsicle recipes. Here are a few that I plan to try ASAP.






Do you have a great popsicle recipe to share?

Thanks for reading!

(Be sure to check out Project 10's Fearless Leader: Stephanie's Mommy Brain)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!