Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday (1 day late...)

Source: pleaseenjoy.com



Yesterday was my first weigh in day since starting Weight Watchers Online. Like I said, I've been stepping on the scale pretty much every day, so it didn't come as a surprise that I lost weight. I lost....(drumroll please!)......4.4lbs! Woot! Woot!

I will admit that, at first, I was slightly disappointed with that number. According to WW- a weight loss of 0.5-2lbs per week is to be expected, so I'm over the average, but I was still hoping for more. I guess since I'm so overweight, I assumed it would come off a bit easier in the beginning. Oh well- a loss is a loss and I know that the slower it comes off, the more likely it is to stay off.

I wanted to share a recipe from Laaloosh  that I tried the other day. I thought it was delicious! Spicy and sweet and comforting all in one. Even my husband thought it was good- and he hates when I try new recipes (he's difficult to please- only likes pan friend chicken cutlets, pasta with sauce, plain steak- usual plain American fare).

I didn't take any pictures, so I'm just going to link to the recipe.

Cuban Pork and Sweet Potato Stew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!