Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday- I need to buckle down

I never posted my weigh in last week- I was down 0.6 lbs. Not great- but at least it was something. Monday has become a day to make up for my indiscretions on Sunday. Week 2 and Week 3 Sundays were spent at my parents' house for BBQs. Both times my meal was reasonable, both times my snacking was out of control! The "munchies" spread is too much to resist- last week it was crackers with pepper jelly and pretzels. This week it was homemade guacamole with chips and a platter of cheese, pepperoni and crackers- plus my favorite Jalapeno Kettle Chips. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

I make the mistake of parking myself at the table- even when there are plenty of other places to sit. Last Sunday, with the justification that I had already ruined the day- I went and picked up frozen yogurt when we got home. The yogurt itself was fat free, but the Reese's topping and peanut butter sauce certainly wasn't. Yesterday, we had ice cream cake for Father's Day. Ugh. The worst part- I enjoyed every minute of it and besides feeling a little bloated- I didn't regret it.

Once Wednesday comes and it's time for my 3rd weigh in, I'll probably regret it then. Until then, though, I have to be on my best behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!