Friday, October 12, 2012

Weigh in defeat

Wow...I'm really slacking off here lately! I guess there really hasn't been all that much going on to write about :-D

The week in review:

Success:

  • Tracked everything from Monday-Friday
  • Zumba!!
  • Cooked 3 nights and will cook again tomorrow night
  • When I went to the diner for dinner with the kids and my mom- I was on my best behavior! I ordered off the diet menu- 5oz grilled chicken, steamed veggies and boiled potato
  • I bought a bag of yummy sounding cookies (Pepperidge Farm Caramel Apple Pie Cookies) and ate one for dessert. I brought the rest of the bag to work and let my co-workers go at 'em.
Fails:
  • I wanted to re-start the C25K program because I'm getting serious 5k envy! Unfortunately, I just didn't do it. It was a combination of crappy weather, being out of the house at night (for food shopping, zumba and a focus group), a stiff neck and shoulder and plain old "I don't feel like it" that kept me from getting out there. I'm hoping this week it will actually happen. 
  • Tracking was non-existent last weekend. 
  • Today's weigh in. I'm up 0.8 lbs. :-( 
I'm thinking the gain has to do with the lack of tracking last weekend, lack of walking and the lack of bathroom activity this week (sorry for the TMI- but you know you wait til after using the bathroom to weigh in!) 

Anyway, I'm going to try to get in more walking and the first week of C25k next week. I'm hoping to see a big loss at the next weigh in to make up for this week. We shall see!

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. That's right Keri - plan for your loss this week. You had so many positives this week that you can't forget about!

    I found what pushed me to do the c25k was just signing up for a 5k. It gave me something to work towards & kept me training.

    Zumba is tough too - lots of calories burned. Do you have a HRM? If not, see if you can get one. It'll give you a more accurate calories burned. Also, make sure you're eating enough. I find I don't lose if I don't net at least 1300 (sometimes 1500).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I wait until I go and I weigh myself naked first thing in the morning. Lol. Guilty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!