The week in review:
- Tracked everything from Monday-Friday
- Cooked 3 nights and will cook again tomorrow night
- When I went to the diner for dinner with the kids and my mom- I was on my best behavior! I ordered off the diet menu- 5oz grilled chicken, steamed veggies and boiled potato
- I bought a bag of yummy sounding cookies (Pepperidge Farm Caramel Apple Pie Cookies) and ate one for dessert. I brought the rest of the bag to work and let my co-workers go at 'em.
- I wanted to re-start the C25K program because I'm getting serious 5k envy! Unfortunately, I just didn't do it. It was a combination of crappy weather, being out of the house at night (for food shopping, zumba and a focus group), a stiff neck and shoulder and plain old "I don't feel like it" that kept me from getting out there. I'm hoping this week it will actually happen.
- Tracking was non-existent last weekend.
- Today's weigh in. I'm up 0.8 lbs. :-(
I'm thinking the gain has to do with the lack of tracking last weekend, lack of walking and the lack of bathroom activity this week (sorry for the TMI- but you know you wait til after using the bathroom to weigh in!)
Anyway, I'm going to try to get in more walking and the first week of C25k next week. I'm hoping to see a big loss at the next weigh in to make up for this week. We shall see!
Thanks for reading!